TOTAL=IC=

Otto Deutschland Sabotage and rasist comments and insults

Typhoon Rising ~ Independent Forum

Moderator:CC R

Post Reply
User avatar
GT-OHARA
Posts:4
Joined:Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:31 am
Otto Deutschland Sabotage and rasist comments and insults

Post by GT-OHARA » Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:37 am

Hi CC like I told you in game, Otto has done rasistic insults und comments versus my mates, more than one time. You can check your game chat to see it. From now on I will post each comment like this. More over he has destroyed team clays several times. I can prove it with a video. Please give me your email in order to send it to you. Thank you, OHARA.

User avatar
Otto
Posts:1
Joined:Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:15 pm

Re: Otto Deutschland Sabotage and rasist comments and insults

Post by Otto » Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:26 pm

How many screens do you want from me about your maliciously insulting words. In the game partly with unfair means up to intentional cheating ( glitching ) There are good days, there are bad days So keep the ball flat and play fair
I'm dangerous in the game

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron
TA31S-HaNgEr.zip
06-21-2026 6:17:am
By Tune.
40.20 kB
TA44S-Engolstadt-new.zip
06-18-2026 11:18:pm
By Tune.
83.08 kB
TA44S-Engolstadt.zip
06-17-2026 2:56:am
By Tune.
82.69 kB
x.Bilbys Bushlands 4.jpg
06-09-2026 12:37:am
By rulie
2.63 MB
TA16S-Hospital-R.zip
03-15-2026 4:16:am
By Tune.
42.01 kB