TOTAL=IC=

I'm getting LOGIN error GDC0000

Typhoon Rising ~ Independent Forum

Moderator:CC R

Post Reply
User avatar
FIRESTOPPER
Posts:5
Joined:Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:04 pm
I'm getting LOGIN error GDC0000

Post by FIRESTOPPER » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:13 pm

Some say that the server needs rebooted.

if there is more than 10 players, I must attempt at least 10 login attempts, the problem is getting worse, I used to be able to join with 20 players or less.

Does anyone know who to contact to reboot the server on Joint Ops Tyhpoon rising?

User avatar
CC R
Posts:105
Joined:Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:47 pm
Location:Sweden

Re: I'm getting LOGIN error GDC0000

Post by CC R » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:21 pm

Yes, as I stated in the last post about this issue I do reboot the server on a regular basis and will do as soon as the server is empty.

CC R

User avatar
FIRESTOPPER
Posts:5
Joined:Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:04 pm

Re: I'm getting LOGIN error GDC0000

Post by FIRESTOPPER » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:36 pm

Wow, so basically the software is crapping out, bummer. How often do you have to reboot?

For a game that has no support since '09, amazing it's not epic broken. Thanks for a response, and what is your screen name in JOTR?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
TA31S-HaNgEr.zip
06-21-2026 6:17:am
By Tune.
40.20 kB
TA44S-Engolstadt-new.zip
06-18-2026 11:18:pm
By Tune.
83.08 kB
TA44S-Engolstadt.zip
06-17-2026 2:56:am
By Tune.
82.69 kB
x.Bilbys Bushlands 4.jpg
06-09-2026 12:37:am
By rulie
2.63 MB
TA16S-Hospital-R.zip
03-15-2026 4:16:am
By Tune.
42.01 kB