TOTAL=IC=

Hi to all. New at Total=IC=.

New & returning players
Post Reply
User avatar
VikingPotato
Posts:5
Joined:Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:42 pm
Hi to all. New at Total=IC=.

Post by VikingPotato » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:54 pm

Hi to all,

I am new at the Total=IC= and very interested on playing your campaigns.
I am a "Delta Force" game follower. I hope to find here more friends to play this amazing game.

Best wishes to all,

Viking Potato

User avatar
juarnna
Posts:106
Joined:Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:54 am

Re: Hi to all. New at Total=IC=.

Post by juarnna » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:10 pm

Hi viking welcome hope you enjoy your stay :D good to have you

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
TA31S-HaNgEr.zip
06-21-2026 6:17:am
By Tune.
40.20 kB
TA44S-Engolstadt-new.zip
06-18-2026 11:18:pm
By Tune.
83.08 kB
TA44S-Engolstadt.zip
06-17-2026 2:56:am
By Tune.
82.69 kB
x.Bilbys Bushlands 4.jpg
06-09-2026 12:37:am
By rulie
2.63 MB
TA16S-Hospital-R.zip
03-15-2026 4:16:am
By Tune.
42.01 kB