TOTAL=IC=

Server Settings

Typhoon Rising ~ Independent Forum

Moderator:CC R

Post Reply
User avatar
KiloIndiaAlpha
Posts:1
Joined:Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:13 pm
Server Settings

Post by KiloIndiaAlpha » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:20 pm

HI members of the TIC, I would just like to find out if anyone had changed the setting on the highest ping allowed on the server.
I cant seem to join anymore, Im based in South Africa and have a ping around 300. We never had problems connection now i cant seem to play anymore, please see what you can do for me.

Thank you.

Kilo-India-Alpha

User avatar
CC R
Posts:105
Joined:Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:47 pm
Location:Sweden

Re: Server Settings

Post by CC R » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:02 am

Hello K I A, problem is solved you're good to go

CC

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron
TA31S-HaNgEr.zip
06-21-2026 6:17:am
By Tune.
40.20 kB
TA44S-Engolstadt-new.zip
06-18-2026 11:18:pm
By Tune.
83.08 kB
TA44S-Engolstadt.zip
06-17-2026 2:56:am
By Tune.
82.69 kB
x.Bilbys Bushlands 4.jpg
06-09-2026 12:37:am
By rulie
2.63 MB
TA16S-Hospital-R.zip
03-15-2026 4:16:am
By Tune.
42.01 kB